Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Not having luck with CCW as a skinny short guy... Help!


I posted before about finding a holster, and did. It was GREAT. It's the Vedder Light Tuck for my G19 Gen 4. I used it with a generic 1.25 leather belt and just needed to tighten it to fit while I get an actual gun belt. Recently I purchased an Aker B21 1.5" leather CCW belt. The belt itself works great and it definitely takes the weight off and doesn't feel as heavy as with my generic belt which can't even hold shape without the holster. But when wearing it and my G19 at 4 o'clock IWB my 11 o'clock hurts as its basically just skin and bone. The belt holds my G19 in the holster without flexing when it's off perfectly fine, so I don't blame the belt. I think it works as it should. But I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds (none of which is in my waist, all bone) so if I wear the belt a little loose (1 hole before) it sags a bit and is uncomfortable but doesn't hurt. If I wear it how tight I should be it hurts.I'm new to CCW and I definitely will get a smaller- lighter gun in the future but for now this is what I have. Am I doing something wrong? Should I return the Aker and use my old flimsy leather belt that I just need to keep tight?Thanks for any help guys! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Q0oyf9

No comments:

Post a Comment