Friday, November 30, 2018

How many CCW guns did you go through before finally settling on "the one"?


Just curious if everyone else does this too. I went through several guns.LCR .38+P - shot it like crapTaurus TCP .380 - had some reliability issuesH&K P2000SK V2 LEM .357 sig - Cool gun, but the LEM trigger always made me pull my shotsCZ75 RAMI 9mm - Shot it well, but heavy/bulky gunCZ P01 9mm - Shot it very well, but was a bit too large. Kept it instead of selling, but the search continued.Kahr MK9 9mm - Amazing pocket sized gun. The weight tames recoil considerably. Had some reliability issues though .Glock G27gen4 .40 - Shot it well, but preferred 9mmAnd finallyGlock G27gen4 9mm - Perfect fit. I always kick myself for not getting this gun first, like I had originally planned. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zzHcjN

No comments:

Post a Comment