Friday, November 30, 2018

Strange encounter last night, should I avoid the area?

So a little background. I track my steps and have a step goal. I also live in a small, closed off neighborhood, and usually walk until I get my steps around 10:30 at night. I am 6'3 240 lbs male and havent really ever been worried about anything, but I have a cwp and carry a gun.

Last night I was walking and browsing the internet on my phone. A car came up behind me and slowly pulled into a driveway as I was passing the house. A window was rolled down and a passenger in the back said "hey bruh". I thought it was a little weird so I kept walking. They repeated themselves and someone else said "hey he said come over here." There were some definite red flags at this point, so I put my hand in my pocket, on my revolver and said "I'm good."

I would probably avoid that stretch of road and get my steps elsewhere, but it is such a tiny neighborhood and there isnt really anywhere else I could walk at night. Outside my neighborhood is the interstate and a crazy busy road.

Anyway if anything ever happens from here a good prosecutor would be able to say I was looking for trouble because I kept walking despite having a run in, but I dont want to hamstring my workout.

Any advice?



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 10:52AM by Dreadking_Rathalos https://ift.tt/2zyFMGh

No comments:

Post a Comment