Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Question about transporting a handgun through California


Hey everyone, this is my first post here so please be forgiving if I mess up in any way. I was recently issued my CCW permit in NC. I checked the reciprocities, and it is good for nearly every state between NC and California. I am graduating from college in two weeks, and my friends and I plan on embarking on a road trip where we will drive from NC to LA and back, hitting national parks and camping in between. Due to the nature of the trip and us being on our own, I would like to bring my handgun with me. Since CA does not honor my NC permit, is there any way I can transport the gun locked through the state while I drive through? Additionally, is there any advice you guys have about taking this into national parks?​Thank you in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2E3DToX

No comments:

Post a Comment