Saturday, November 24, 2018

1st week after switching from a m&p40c to a 2.0 shield.


I’ve been carrying a M&P40C religiously for some time. I love this gun and I am extremely accurate with it. Depending on my attire I carry appendix and at 3 o’clock, and after being out and about all day you know at all times you have a decent chunk of fire power in your belt. I’ve been wanting a shield for what seems like forever and finally bucked up and purchased a 2.0 9mm with the integrated crimson trace laser. Same price as without the laser and I figured “what the hell”. The crimson trace hasn’t exactly grown on me yet but I can see the benefit in an adrenaline rushed situation. I finished my purchase off with a Vedder light tuck and HOLY SHIT this is a world of difference than the .40 I had my first experience out in the real world and forgot I had a gun with me. I am very pleased with my purchases and look forward to becoming more and more accurate and comfortable with the shield as my edc. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Qi1pnT

No comments:

Post a Comment