Sunday, November 25, 2018

Holster Search (colt 25 junior)


Howdy CCW community,​I'm on the search for a holster for a colt 25 junior. I don't carry this gun but a family member of mine does. Currently they just carry in their pocket without a hostler (yes scary I agree). Regardless of how I feel about this he's gonna do it so I thought I would find a holster with a hard trigger guard. So far I can only find the generic Uncle Mikes crap and other cheap options. I'm looking for something a little nicer and I want a hard cover leather or kydex. He says he want's an ankle holster but I know he'll end up hating that locations as his primary carry option so I'm looking for something a bit versatile. Really a hostler that can be used in the pocket would be best I think.Just as a note; yes I wish he carried something more standardized and a better caliber but stubborn old men. So I don't need any cross talk about choosing a better carry gun. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AlOkjf

No comments:

Post a Comment