Friday, November 30, 2018

The Taurus G2C Is so close to becoming my EDC. Why should I change my mind?


I’ll be honest, the Taurus has impressed me. I’ve been carrying both my M&P Shield 40 and full-size M&P 2.0 9mm for about a year and a half now, both are great guns with good solid reputations.I had been considering getting a subcompact Glock for a few months.... until I shot the Taurus G2C a few weeks ago. The thing really feels and functions like any other quality firearm in the $300-$500 price range but I see a lot of negativity from people when somebody mentions carrying it. But why?The Taurus Is affordable, reliable, accurate & really nice looking IMHO. Granted, the trigger isn’t the absolute best and it doesn’t have as much aftermarket support as a Glock, m&p or XD. I think it offers exactly what you should be looking for in a carry pistol. And let’s be honest, for half the price of a Glock, it’s almost too good to pass on.I think it may be a firearm that I will start carrying regularly. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zAcMxK

No comments:

Post a Comment