Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Good IWB holster for Armscor/RIA M200 Revolver 4" barrel


Hey CCW -Before we get too far into it, yes i know this is an inexpensive gun. I'm going back to school right now and with kids and other expenses, this $170 black friday special fit the bill for me! The lock up and timing seem nearly perfect. (On par with some of the smith revolvers I've owned or shot, believe it or not) I won't be carrying it until I've put a number of rounds through it to be confident in its operation.ive done alot of searching and have come up with nothing as far as good holsters. I want something with good retention, IWB, no thumb break and I prefer the crown of the muzzle to be covered. It's the same dimensions as a colt D frame, but those have been out of production for a while. There's not much out there. Do you think a K frame S&W holster may work?I tried out a universal fit holster (those thin band shaped ones that just covers the trigger guard) around the house for a day and I liked how this gun fit and felt to carry. But it's kindof a cheesy holster for EDC.I normally carry a S&W Bodyguard 380. It's a nice enough gun but I'm not very proficient with it even after lots of practice. I've been shooting full sized revolvers most of my life and I am very proficient and confident with them. I want to try carrying the .38 especially with spending time out in the woods and fishing where bigger critters are.Any suggestions?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QiM3j1

No comments:

Post a Comment