Sunday, November 25, 2018

Bringing pistol to CA: AirBnB/Hotel


Hello, pretty basic question but I'm having trouble finding a definitive answer.I'm visiting California early next year and would like to take along my pistol to keep at our AirBnB/hotel. I'll be flying out of JFK into LAX and we plan on taking an Uber or Turo to our "home" for the week. I'd like to keep some personal defense since we'll be staying in the downtown LA area.My question is: Am I legally OK keeping the pistol at the temporary dwelling that is our AirBnB/hotel for the duration of our stay? I know California doesn't recognize my permit to carry, so I don't plan on carrying the pistol while we're out and about. I'm purely asking if I'm okay keeping the pistol locked up at the dwelling until we leave California and return to the east coast. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Rducat

No comments:

Post a Comment