Saturday, November 24, 2018

Legal consequences of using Critical Duty/Defense.


I'm working as an armed security guard atm and just found out about hornady's critical duty/defense loads. I get the difference between the two rounds, and I know the FBI is currently using Critical Duty themselves, but I can't help but feel that if I had to stand in front of a jury and say why I chose this ammo that it'd sound like I was looking to shoot someone from the get go. Or that I'm obsessed with law enforcement or something for using the same rounds as them.What do you guys think? I might just be thinking too hard about this, but after watching Paul Harrell's videos on what he calls "hyper ammunition" I'm kinda afraid to order off the menu and get something other then Federal/Winchester JHPs. Tips, advice? Anyone ever have legal trouble using rounds like these? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zpmyCV

No comments:

Post a Comment