Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Joined the club with a 43 and need holster recommendations


So I pulled the trigger and joined the Glock fam today with a 43. It’s my first gun and I’m looking to get my CCW real soon. As for now, anyone have any recommendations for OWB holsters. Once I get my CCW I’ll be getting an IWB but just want something to hold me over and place to put it. I don’t really have any preference as to if the holster should be all kydex, leather or a mix of both. My only requirement right now is that it’s good quality so please recommend anything you think is great quality and comfortable and I’ll take either OWB and IWB recommendations into consideration. A few I’m thinking of for IWB are QVO, Vedder and Bravo Concealment just from other searches on here but can’t find a good consensus OWB for the 43. I’m open to any suggestions. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TYzwAn

No comments:

Post a Comment