Sunday, May 13, 2018

Washington DC? Your input appreciated!


Hello everyone,Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. I look forward to reading your thoughts.Sometime in the distant future (no confirmations yet), I may have to travel to Washington DC for a business conference. Being a CCW holder, I naturally hopped online to review the relevant laws.Holy crap.I was floored by what I saw -- the restrictions are insane. However, I did see that DC recently became a shall issue state, albeit with similarly insane requirements.At one point, I even called the DC Metro Police to ask and was told flat out that all concealed carry is illegal.So my question for my fellow self-defense enthusiasts -- have you had any luck with the DC process? Out of state? What would you do in my position?Your input is appreciated. Thanks again. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wBNYGL

No comments:

Post a Comment