Thursday, May 10, 2018

physical confrontations while carrying?


Has anyone been in a situation where a person or persons made threats, and then tried to make good on them and physically attack you? We had an incident where I work, an angry customer tried to come behind the counter (its a sandwich making shop), saying he was going to "kick somebody's ass' over a disagreement with an employee, and only backed off when three of us banded together and told him to take off. Now, I cc at work because I worry about things like a robbery, and I've closed the place down by myself before and had my fair share of irate customers. I'm not looking to get into a fistfight while carrying, for obvious reasons, but if that guy were to charge behind the counter, am I in the right for drawing on him when he isnt armed? I dont want to escalate the situation with a gun, but cant risk anyone touching or hitting me if I'm armed as well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2G3PWza

No comments:

Post a Comment