Saturday, May 12, 2018

“If you don’t show me yours, I won’t show you mine.”


I was pulled over this morning on the way to work. I saw the trooper on the shoulder, but I checked my speed and I thought I was good (53 in a 45mph zone.) He thought differently and lit me up. I put on my flashers and turned into a side street. Before we both came to a complete stop, I had my DL and LTC in hand. I held them out the window with my left hand and kept my right hand open and visible at 12 o’clock on the steering wheel. He approached me and I immediately let him know I had a firearm in a IWB holster and another in the center console. He grinned and stated the title of this post. He asked if I had an emergency, and I told him I didn’t. He asked if I had any warrants or unpaid tickets, and I said “No sir.” He handed my DL and LTC back to me and gave me a verbal warning. Stop lasted less than 3 minutes. I’ve never been stopped since I got my LTC (2 years ago,) so I really didn’t know what to expect. Needless to say, I’m very happy with the result. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KWUMBH

No comments:

Post a Comment