Thursday, May 3, 2018

Don't live in CT, took me 10 weeks to get this. Thanks everyone who helped me out here! Any tips for not sucking at shooting now? Also CCW insurance?


My permit and HK P2000 I got today!I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow because I ran out of time today, but I did way worse than I thought I would have with the 9mm's that I shot today. I'm pretty sure my problem was recoil anticipation. Does anyone have any tips of how to get over that? Just shoot more and get used to it eventually? I know I need to get stronger and have room for that, but if anyone has some suggestions, please let me know.Another question is CCW insurance, I've read through a lot of the sidebar but a lot of those posts are pretty old and I'm wondering if there's any new info, or if it's even worth getting at all, because I really have no idea what my options are. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HPPI4w

No comments:

Post a Comment