Monday, May 14, 2018

CCW in California with voluntary commitment to hospital


About 2 years ago, I was going through a rough time with my girlfriend breaking up with me, getting fired, and being away from my parents in college for the first time. I told the guidance counselor at school about my problems and how sometimes I wanted to not be alive. She asked if I wanted to go to the hospital, and I said yes. A police officer came and picked me up and took me the hospital on my own volition. I checked myself in to the mental health ward after being asked again by the police officer if I wanted to go. After about 2 hours, a psychiatrist talked to me and said that I didn't appear to be a risk to myself or others and discharged me with a recommendation of a month-long outpatient group therapy program. I completed the program successfully and have not had any problems with depression or intrusive thoughts ever since. My question is, is it possible for me to get a CCW licence in California with this on my record? Will it show up on the background check? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2rL3prp

No comments:

Post a Comment