Monday, November 20, 2017

Modding a edc gun?


So I’m switching over to a Glock 19 from a Springfield XDS 4 in 9mm. After acquiring more training I decided more rounds are needed. And as much as I love the xd series, especially the xds, glock is the mainstream and if shit happens I’ll find more Glock 19 or 17 mags and parts lying around then xd mags or parts. And since I’m going glock, I now have access to the glock aftermarket. And that brings me to my question. I’ve already installed night sights, and will get a custom slide plate, and plug with glock tool on it. Past that all I’m thinking of is a a ghost C.A.T connector, vickers tactical slide stop and magazine catch. I know you don’t wanna mod to much on a EDC ccw gun in case you start to fuck with its reliability. Would a different tigger possibly make it unreliable? So far that’s the only thing I’m hesitant on. Your thoughts and advice welcomed! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2B8qaZ6

No comments:

Post a Comment