Friday, November 17, 2017

Horizontal, high quality, leather folding knife holsters?


Howdy all -Have recently taken to carrying one of a few different knives (folding or OTF) with me, but the knives I have don't have holsters.Was looking for a horizontal (or multiple positionable) good quality leather or other animal skin holster for EDC, would much prefer a magnetic lock or some other non-velcro option.I prefer horizontal 'cause I've got the love handles. Vertical will just poke me. And I need them to close securely - might be wearing into the city; don't want to have it lifted in a crowded place or (for the OTFs) to be totally visible in terms of what's inside.Would really love to have higher quality options - for example, that might go better while wearing a suit, like more exotic hides.Any suggestions on where to get them? The info is surprisingly hard to search for - I get either sheaths for non-folders, or gun holsters mostly. The one I found that would fit a multi-tool was nylon, velcro and vertical.Appreciate any help you can offer. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2A9KrjR

No comments:

Post a Comment