Friday, November 17, 2017

Help picking out first carry firearm


Hello all, I just recently completed the requirements and have applied for my conceal carry permit in my state. I have been looking to get my first handgun, one in which I intend to have as my EDC for the foreseeable future. I am looking for suggestions on what y'all enjoy to carry and why.I am looking for a compact/sub-compact, 9mm, that carries at least 8+1. I plan to carry IWB at about the 4/5 Oclock position. My budget is up to $650. I don't want to break the bank. I have as my front runner the HK VP9sk, mainly for the feel on the trigger and its 10+1 capacity. However I have concerns over the thicker, double stack magazine that makes for a thick handle. I am 5'9'', 170lbs with a more athletic build, therefore I am not a big (or very wide) guy and the thick handle makes me nervous about printing or having a huge bundle on my side. I have also shot/looked at Walther PPS, Glock 43 (with extended mag), or M&P Shield M2.0.Would anyone recommend or have comments about these? Any tips, links, opinions, hostler suggestion, etc are welcome! Thanks in advance!edit: I am not restricting my search for a ccw to those listed above. If anyone has a suggestion I'm more then happy to check them out! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zLXHuk

No comments:

Post a Comment