Tuesday, August 1, 2017

WML for my AIWB Glock 19


I know we've all heard this a million times, but I have a slightly different scenario that I haven't been able to decide through similarly related questions and wanted to get some input.I carry the Glock 19 (stock as of now) I will be getting a threaded barrel, mainly to allow the use of lead bullets (I reload and am finally sick of having to keep buying rounds as I’ve mostly transitioned to Glock now) and decided to go a threaded for the off chance I ever get some “silencer money”.So the 3 I’ve decided on are: TLR-1HL, Inforce APL Gen 3, and the new Inforce APLc, now my question is with the threaded barrel, I’m wondering if the benefit of the APLc being shorter would really benefit me all too much? One fear is I wonder if the longer lights would in any way inhibit the use of a slicencer along with the lights?Side notes, I’ve decided on a T-Rex sidecar holster. I also plan to eventually get my rail cut for a Vortex Viper or equivalent down the road. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tUqBCp

No comments:

Post a Comment