Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Need your opinions on my next edc


Alright guys I am a little torn on which gun to replace my shield with as my edc (and maybe some holster recommendations too).I am looking at the Glock 26, glock 19, Sig P320, and XD Mod 2Glock 19 - I fell in love with this gun the moment I shot it. I love the recoil, the grip, the texture, everything. My only worry is the size because it is standard 15 round so in the summer its a little more difficult to concealGlock 26 - Its ok but didn't like shooting it as much as the Glock 19. What I do like about it though is the shorter length in the summer and I can slap in a 19 mag with xgrip or something in the winter. Do they make an extension that doesn't add so much to the bottom? I don't like that it only gets 10 rounds.P320 - Really like the shooting on this gun almost as much as the 19. I like the trigger a lot and the recoil. I love that the frame can be changed with a subcompact so I can carry it in the summer but I notice its a hair bulkier than the 19. Also the whole drop fire thing going around so I assume they are working on it.XD Mod2 - I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet but I hear its a good gun. Again I like that I can put in a short mag with 13 rounds in the summer and get an extended for the winter. I like that the short mag is 13 compared to the 26 which has 10.On any of these I plan on getting a light and a holster to match. I thought about getting into the stealthgear but the shapeshift has my eye except there is no molds with flashlights that I can tell yet. If I was gonna go with Stealthgear I would get the revolution.What do you think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wImRVK

No comments:

Post a Comment