Monday, July 17, 2017

Please Recommend SC Training Schools.


Hello Folks, First time and first pistol owner here. I just recently bought my first handgun and am looking for instruction here in my state for the concealed weapons permit. More important than that to me is learning safe, defensive, and accurate usage of my firearm. I am wondering if you folks here have been to or know people who have been to a school in South Carolina that is reputable and you would send yourself, or a family member to. The owner of my range as well as the store I bought my 1911 from recommended ShootLogic, but I'm always of the mind to get a second opinion. What do you folks recommend? If you have taken group/personal classes, which did you feel you got more out of?Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2u1TtuM

No comments:

Post a Comment