Friday, February 3, 2017

Which Non Resident CCW's Should I Get (Besides Utah & Florida)?


Hello friends!1) I recently got my California CCW and am curious about non-resident CCW's. I know Utah and Florida are probably the two easiest and most useful ones, but are there any other ones I should get to collect more states?2) I also know that there was a bill proposed in Congress that would allow me national reciprocity with my California permit. Is it even worth taking the Utah class to get my Utah permit, or should I just wait and hope that the bill passes?3) How do I get Colorado and Oregon? I could care less about the New York and New England areas because I will probably never visit there, but I do go camping a lot in the neighboring states so Colorado and Oregon would be nice to have as well.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kbZwIB

No comments:

Post a Comment