Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Not an LEO encounter, not a sketchy encounter, just something that made me chuckle with a friend today.


So I had a few errands today and a few shops to stop by on my journey to find a new couch and computer desk so I picked up my buddy who was off today and we made our way to the post office after driving around going into shops and shooting the shit, and I pop open my glove box and disarm myself and lock up(pocket carrying a Shield9 in a sticky) and he was speechless and said "I didn't even know you had it with you", it made me a chuckle and I told him, "thats point man haha".He also asked why I disarmed so I gave him a quick run down of the laws and federal (government) buildings ect, made me happy he asked as he's asked gun related questions in the past and I'm hoping to convert somebody soon along with my fiance'!!He along with my fiance', parents and two other gun nut friends know I CC daily but it still made me chuckle that he was completely unaware as it should be. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kPCV5z

No comments:

Post a Comment