Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A reward for our mods. Let's buy them training!


I'd be willing to toss in a few bucks.I would love to see one or more of our mods be treated to, or at least partially helped with the cost of a course.Shivworks ECQC and Kyle Defoor's pistol class would probably be my top votes. These two classes cover basic medical, shooting at 0 to many yards, both close in entangled shooting and traditional shooting too with an emphasis on the real world and self diagnosis for poor hits with the pistol.Other great options would be CCW specific classes from Kyle Defoor, Mike Pannone, Pat Mac and Tricon/Jeff Gonzales, but people like Defoor do not do them as often as their core pistol classes.Let's get this going. (Note: I have NO financial interest in any of the companies/people I've mentioned). I just like to train. Feel free to research their reputations on your own time.I only ask in return a great AAR and obviously info back to our community here. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2k4QA4h

No comments:

Post a Comment