Thursday, February 9, 2017

Another reason to train with your off hand.


So, I have heard several reasons to train with your off hand, but one reason I never would have thought of happened to me a couple nights ago when I smashed the shit out of my right middle finger in my back door. It was bad enough to split my nail crosswise at the cuticle.Since then, I haven't been carrying since I can't make a confident draw with my right hand (I almost pass out if my finger gets bumped). Also, I have not trained enough up to this point to feel comfortable with carrying on my left side, not to mention my lack of a left handed holster.What I have learned from this is that training your off hand is super important and having a pinch hitting weak side holster might be worth it, even if its just a cheapo kydex.Stay safe out there friends. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lqOZqF

No comments:

Post a Comment