Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ignorance is Bliss (Quick Story)


A few weeks ago, I picked up my permit from the sheriff's office, and that night my family wanted to go out for some pho. It was a rainy night, so pho sounded great and it was a great chance to carry for the first time ever. The pho restaurant is in a very shady city, so it was perfect.We walked in, got seated, ordered our food and were waiting when a group of college aged people came in for dinner. As they were taking their seats, one of the girls in the group asked her friend to change seats with her. When her friend asked her why, she told her that she was paranoid about crazy people coming in with guns, so she wanted to face the door in case anything happened. I thought, "Good for her! She's aware of her surroundings and is conscious about what could happen." As soon as I finished that thought, I chuckled to myself and realized that I already had a gun in the building, and she had no clue.I see a lot of people asking if their guns are printing, or that they are nervous about people noticing. Unless you are wearing skin tight shirts or your gun is blatantly showing, 99.99% of the time nobody will notice.Carry on and stay safe :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lnrVNz

No comments:

Post a Comment