Monday, December 12, 2016

Stealthgear revolution. Pushing limits of cc


If anyone is questioning the hype of SG, you're wasting your time. Iv been wearing their revolution mini holster the past month or so. No issues other than adding lock tight to a few bolts. No big deal (one time thing once you figure out a configuration you like). Tonight i attended a Christmas party with my wife. Both of us coach competitive gymnastics. Drinking and competitive nature from the staff led to a handstand contest in the middle of the event. I hadn't had anything to drink but I AM competitive and couldn't sit this out. I had a slight oh shit moment after realizing I was cc. In the moment I put full faith in my gear, trusting it would not come tumbling to the ground. I tucked in my shirt half ass and went for it. Stupid or not, this was a complete success and I won the contest, Cc and all. The retention of the holster easily held my shield with 8+1. I knew it would as I have often flipped it upside down and tossed it around to test. Iv also been impressed with SG belt clips since day 1 and theyve given me no issues.Anyways... Super comfortable holster. I don't see any downsides to this new product by SG and i obviously have full faith in its performance. If you're debating on which brand holster to buy, save yourself the time/money and order Stealthgear. Iv owned holsters from both of their product lines and they preform equally above the competition. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hDxT7d

No comments:

Post a Comment