Saturday, December 10, 2016

[SERIOUS] Advice on "friend" taking my weapon and firing it within community limits


Long story short, I am a CCW permit holder in PA with this pistol registered to me. I have my weapon concealed, hidden, and tucked out of sight in my drawers in my apartment room.Last night, I was not in my apartment at the time when my roommate had friends over hanging out and drinking. Early morning (around 4:30 am) these friends of his went through my unlocked room (which I left unlocked due to leaving my dog in there to sleep), went through my belongings, and most likely drunkenly took my loaded pistol and fired it outside my window "into the ground". This individual is also underage drinking as well. I live in an apartment community with people living near me at all angles as well. I have hard evidence due to finding a fired, empty bullet shell casing in my room as well as that friend's text on his iphone screen saying he shot my weapon as well.My main question is: if I file a police report, would I get in any trouble? Ive looked up stuff about it along with willful, negligent discharges, and I cant find anything about someone taking my weapon and negligently firing it within community limits.TL;DR: a roommate's friend went through my room and drawers, found my holstered weapon in my belongings, and fired it negligently outside my weapon. Will I be in any legal trouble for reporting it? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hjauZO

No comments:

Post a Comment