Sunday, December 11, 2016

Officially Licensed in Kentucky!


I've been officially licensed for Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon in my great Commonwealth now since Friday (I could've picked it up a week earlier, but was out of town on business, so I digress).This is my current carry setupThat's a Glock 43 in a Recluse Holster. Magazine has the Pearce extension (not +1), and a Magguts spring and follower to get the +1 capacity.Im really happy with the setup, as it sits perfectly inside the front pocket of my jacket without even the hint of printing. The only thing I've been kind of surprised by, is the weight. With a fully loaded weapon in a holster, the weight is certainly noticeable.I've went out and about shopping, out to dinner in Ohio (no signage forbidding firearms at dinner thankfully), and generally just running around doing my everyday stuff. No issues whatsoever. Several times, I even forgot I was carrying.At any rate, that's my initial experience with CCDW. I think it's going to get more interesting once warm weather hits again, but I'm confident I'll figure it out. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gA2Dbb

No comments:

Post a Comment