Friday, December 9, 2016

Gun-Free Zone at my local gun show...WTH?


My town is having a decently sized gun show tomorrow which im excited for because I'm hoping to find a decent price on a pocket pistol while I'm there. I went to the main site and it says in big bold letter at the bottom"NO OPEN CARRY/CONCEALED CARRY"Is this common? No carry at a gun show? I guess I could see their point of view in regards to fudds pulling out their carry guns and the possibility of ND, but the GFZ regulation is making me seriously consider either not going or ignoring the regulation (my state has no legal reprimands for disregarding this rule besides being kicked out of the event).Has anyone else ever dealt with this at a gun show? Is there a possibility that there will be checkpoints? Have any of you just decided to carry anyway? Ive never actually considered not carrying in a GFZ before..besides campus. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hnynlL

No comments:

Post a Comment