Friday, July 9, 2021

Tulster Profile or Concealment Express?


So I went ahead and picked up a Sig P365 last weekend for carry instead of my Glock 26. I have a Concealment Express holster for my G26 which I do like, don’t get me wrong, but I began looking at other brands for my new firearm.In my journey, I came across Tulster among other brands. Specifically, the Profile holster. After some serious debating I went ahead and ordered it along with the mag carrier but I have 0 experience with this kind. I just wanted to know any of your thoughts if any of you happen to own one, or both. I noticed on Tulster, they have smoother edges, cuts off excess Kydex and wouldn’t seem to dig into my crotch area if I were to sit down (again, no experience with Tulster so I’ll find out). I’m not a big kid by any means so I’m somewhat limited to AIWB.If I could get a run down if somebody owns one or both I would really appreciate it so I can get over the buyers remorse. Sorry for lack of detail, I’m writing this poopin’ at work instead of doing my job. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hTQc8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment