Saturday, July 10, 2021

PHLster Pro Series Glock 43/43x/48 Holster Retention.


Hey all,As you know, the PHLster Pro Series Glock 43/43x/48 Holster has fixed retention. Does anyone that has this holster think that the retention is way too loose for the Glock 43/43x/48 version of this holster? I have a Pro Series for the Walther PDP and Glock 26/19/17/34 and both these versions are tighter and have a retention that I'd say is almost "perfect".With the 43x/48 I feel like if I did a backflip on the dance floor similar to that FBI guy my gun would go flying out of the holster just like his did, whereas if I did that with my PDP or G17 Pro Series versions I think the gun would stay in the holster.Furthermore, I have 3 of the Glock 43/43x/48 Pro Series holsters and they all have this loose retention, so it's not a case where I got a bad holster.Anyone have any thoughts on this, and if so what you did to try and tighten the retention, if anything?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3e2xmek

No comments:

Post a Comment