Thursday, July 22, 2021

Looking for a free or paid online video course on concealed carry in OR


I took an online certification course through oregonchl.org because I live in Multanomah County an wanted my application in as soon as I could since I'm looking at like 6 months for my CHL to go through it looks like.THe course seemed pretty bare bones though. I don't feel like I have a full understanding of a lot of situations. Like what do I do if I have to draw, but don't fire, the situation descaltes, I'm able to get away. Am I legally supposed to make some sort of report? That's just one example.Anyways, I'm looking for a good online video course, or even readable source, on Oregon's laws. It doesn't need to have certification, but I also don't mind paying again. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rxfEVV

No comments:

Post a Comment