Sunday, July 4, 2021

Coworker assaulted by fireworks tonight


I wanted to post this to see what people would do in this scenario. I don't know too many details, but tonight when I took a remake to a house my coworker took what would have been my delivery to a sketchy place. Apparently she got out of her car where the neighbors threw fireworks at her. I'm not sure if she gave the food to the customer first or after, but she was bombarded with fireworks (unsure of type) and I assume insults. One guy stood in front of her and told her to leave and it was explained in the context he was protecting her.I ran the scenario in my head and I think I would've attempted blinded them with my olight and distancing myself on foot until it stopped then call the police after. Though, I'm interested to hear others' takes on this. Are certain fireworks dangerous or deadly? I've heard they could be, but I honestly don't know anything about fireworks. How would you handle this or a similar scenario?Edit: Distancing myself on foot if I'm away from my car or if it's being lit up. If I'm able to, I'd definitely run straight for it and leave. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dH0JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment