Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Cz p-01


Im in the market to buy a new CCW. I'm really really digging the looks of the cz p-01, Im completely open to other suggestions, I'm not married to the idea of switching to metal framed or hammer fired pistols, I have been watching some videos on them but without shooting one(already looked at ranges around here, none have the aforementioned model to rent) and have done other looking around at comparison videos but all other videos are comparing the cz to a beretta px4 storm, glock or sig , all guns I don't have any hands on experience with. I've got yelled at on this sub before on "making other people do the work for me" I'm just trying to reach out to people who have experience with the cz p-01 and maybe have had their hands on other firearmsSide note: I carry a lc9s, im 5'6 125 lbs, appendix carry. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kDU8dx

No comments:

Post a Comment