Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Just took my CCW class and have even MORE questions now than before! About legal shootings


We were shown different hypothetical situations , and some real life videos and told what would be legal shootings based on wether or not it was instigated / provoked etc and most of it all seems to just hinge on what judge,jury, lawyer you have and not concrete lines of “right and wrong” as to final verdict.We weren’t shown any real life cases, and even then I imagine something 15 years ago or in a less conservative city could go very differently.I really want to run hypothetical situations in my mind so I can be mentally prepared for different situations, and when it comes to observing a crime / beating/ etc against someone else - I felt like it was advised to just walk away to avoid a legal nightmare of the aftermath of shooting someone in attempt to save some random victim. This feels shitty to me, but I gotta protect myself too ya know.I know things like this always will have gray zones but I am thirsty for knowledge and more resources to see discussions, past cases, videos, etc etc. (haven’t been able to find the shooting videos shown in class online either)People of Reddit, what cases or resources or stories have you used to best prepare yourself to make the best choices with your CCW? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3icjTA0

No comments:

Post a Comment