Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Active Shooter


Hey gang, about a week ago there was an active shooter situation at the regional mall barely a block away from where I live. Thankfully I wasn't and nobody I knew was there. There was county wide response, neighboring counties, and state police taking full control over the scene. Unfortunately the guys got away before everything was secure but that's unrelated.My question here is if anybody has been in a situation like this and knows, either through training or experience, how can those of us conceal carrying assist? (no, I'm not talking about going die hard on the fucker)I'd like to make sure I'm not capped by the police who think I'm the crazy guy with the gun, when I'm keeping the people around me safe. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36htumI

No comments:

Post a Comment