Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Yes, another post for CCW Holster (43x)


All-Have a 43x MOS and looking for a CCW holster. In the past I've used a lot of holsters but mostly always leaned toward Vedder LightTucks. I carried a G19 prior to this 43x purchase and had a lightTuck and it was just "ok". I like the simplicity of the single clip and all but for me personally I felt the G19 was a bit heavy, especially with a full 15 round or 17 round mag. I also have a lightTuck for a regular 43 (wife's gun now) and it was not bad considering it only holds 7 rounds or so. Stepping up to the 43x and carrying 11 or 15 rounds (with Shield mag) it prob is going to feel closer to the G19 I'm afraid. Every once in awhile I would carry the 19 in a CB super tuck but kinda fell outta love with it just because I felt it was "bulky" and squeaked a little.So currently I am looking at the Vedder's again and also at the CB reckoning holster (due to its ability to be carried owb as well). I know there are a lot of other holsters out there, for instance Tulster, but might as well stick with Vedder if I go that route. I carry in the 3-5 o'clock position if that helps. I also saw some discussion around the desantis pegasus slimtuk but not sure about the quality from desantis (looks a little cheap from the pics).Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GcJ34z

No comments:

Post a Comment