Saturday, September 26, 2020

What weapon should I choose?

Recently i was on a public subway, i dont usually go on these because there are some shady people but my car was stolen so i had to. I was on the train and i was falling asleep and i accidentally stepped on a woman's foot. This woman decided to jolt away from like i did it on purpose, and i said, "Sorry, i didn't mean to step on you.", and she told me to "stay out of her personal space." So naturally i apologized again and she said, "Your apology means nothing to me, next time don't violate my space." (At this point a couple people tuned in and started listening) i said, "ok fine ill just move other there”. I was moving over to a spot past her but I had to get around this other dude and doing that I had to get like a step closer to her for a second. And she proceeded to push me away into the person sitting behind me and pull a pen out of her purse to “defend herself”. She was rambling about privacy and I put my hands in front of me to kind of shield my self and she tried to stab me with the pen so I grabbed her arm and pushed her head away. Then people started hitting me and screaming for “touching her”. I was thrown out of the bus by the crazy people after they were done pinning me to the ground and we stopped. After getting out of there missing my tooth and aching all over, I’ve had the non stop impulse to get a self defense weapon but I don’t know what to get. I’ve asked through discord’s, Facebook, insta, tumblr, and now Reddit. I’m scared of getting beaten to that extent again. Please tell me what would ward off crazy people like that in groups.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 09:10AM by Help_Account2129 https://ift.tt/3j53r61

No comments:

Post a Comment