Monday, September 28, 2020

Ladies! Your favorite belt/holster?


I have finally convinced the Mrs. to start carrying and take some professional training and training from me. Pros and cons with everything going on, in my opinion haha.Anyways, she will be needing a proper set up and what more important than the belt and holster. I have personally always used BAG belts and carried appendix with my T1C but who knows, there might be better options for women. She wears a mixture of yoga pants and jeans. So I'm thinking of getting her ulticlips and a regular holster. She wants to carry either appendix or at 3. I was looking into a hybrid holster from Black Arch as I've heard great things about comfort and I know her, comfort is key. Any other ideas or suggestions ladies? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3i81wvX

No comments:

Post a Comment