Tuesday, September 29, 2020

TN handgun Permit timeline Start to finish.


TN Handgun Permit, start to finish.Signed up for the permit course mid August.Sept 9th was the course. Wife and I both passed easily. Both 98 on the written, and 99 and 96 on shooting portion. I just plinked off my last 5 rounds because I knew I had it in the bag. She stayed slow and steady. A massive benefit to each of us already having a gun we were familiar and comfortable with and going to the range/taking introductory classes to get decent. Neither of us had fired a handgun much before we made the choice to carry.Sept 11th was the trip to the DMV to pay for exercising my right .....Sept 14th was back to the range for fingerprinting. So glad they offered this service. A good gun range is worth their weight in gold (or ammo in current times). They were nearly the one stop shop for us.Received my card in the mail yesterday (Sept 28th).​Wife still has to start things in motion at DMV. I'll end up having to put a stick of dynamite under her. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/348zPhR

No comments:

Post a Comment