Friday, September 25, 2020

What happens when they pull this with the wrong driver?


See this tweet/video https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1309357101328728064?s=19I've been seeing lots of videos of BLM or other protesters vandalizing and attacking or harassing people on vehicles or at restaurants. We've already seen what happens when someone carrying an AR to protect local businesses gets mobbed. But what happens when someone packing is blocked in by angry racist protesters at a night out or on a Bridge.I travel a lot for my work as a realtor. I havent purchases a ccw weapon or gotten my TX LTC yet mostly cause I am not technically an employee so when covid hit and all my clients left me I couldn't get unemployment nor did I ever get a stimulus check. But now business is picking back up and the last thing I want is to be caught up in something on the way home unarmed. Well I have a utility knife but its mostly used for the little screw driver.... thinking of just expediting my plans for a pistol because of all this shit.That said these folks are playing with fire and will get burnt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kQB4Zs

No comments:

Post a Comment