Monday, September 28, 2020

Your Two Cents on my Roommate


I'll preface this by saying if I had known what I do before we signed the lease I wouldn't have signed the lease.My roommate wants a gun. Normally I'm all for that but this time I'm a little worried because she's unstable. She yells all the time at her BF, friends on the phone, and family. She's severely depressed and self medicates with heavy weed use (4+ times a day, every day) with rumored/witnessed harder drug use. (This next part is speculative. I priced it together from her accounts, mutual acquaintance accounts and what I've seen)Last year she had her car windshield busted in which prompted her and her father's desire for her to get a gun. I think it was a drug deal gone bad because the guy who did it had been seen at her previous house a few different times, at least once with a gun, doing drugs at a party. She says they only met one time, she turned him down and now he's stalking her.She recieved a text a month or two she thinks is from this guy and it put her in a state of panic. She called the police and was emotionally all over the place while she told the dispatcher about it. I posted a while ago about a guy walking around our house at 2am and the guy from that post fit the very vague description of a short white guy with blonde hair though it don't think it was him because she hadn't been around at all before that happened.I think it's a bad idea to mix her and a gun and my other roommate isn't comfortable with the idea either. Should I tell her all of this? What do you guys think I should do? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3397EzL

No comments:

Post a Comment