Monday, September 28, 2020

Sig 365, Hellcat or Glock


I am looking for a CCW pistol with an optic that will be reliable and have good after market support.The sig has a very long trusted history, but has a preparatory rail and would require milling.The Hellcat on the other hand has 1 more round, factory ground slide for an optic and has a standard rail, but almost no history.Or i could mill my Glock 27 slide. I carry a full size PX4 Storm in 40 S&W, or my Glock 27. I specialized mostly in 40 S&W to make sourcing ammo easier. So switching to 9mm will be tough. I find the Glock 27 "thick" and lots of kick with such a small grip. But i shoot it accurately.I want a gun that i can carry and not define the cloths i wear.I am looking to see if anyone has any insight on aftermarket parts or accessories for either gun that might make my choice easier/harder.... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2S8ApX3

No comments:

Post a Comment