
I think I'm going a bit crazy with the amount of guns I'm buying. I have bought about 4 handguns this year so far, bringing my total to 6. I am still able to meet my savings goals and pay my bills. My worry is I'm spreading out my training between too many guns.I usually carry a pps m1 in 40 and it's.... Snappy. I've put a few hundred rounds through it and I still feel like follow up shots are really rough. I've considered replacing it with a 9mm for some time.My LGS has the P365 for $500. I'm heavily considering buying it since this seems to be the going rate for them and they actually have it in stock. My two concerns are: Am I hurting my training by continuing to buy so many handguns? And should I attempt to train through my issues with the pps instead of buying the P365? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PLjw3A
No comments:
Post a Comment