Saturday, August 29, 2020

crossbreed did it again


I finally received a combat cut supertuck for my Sig P229EE. I thought "no way is any holster going to hide this monster". Sure enough it does. If I wear a button up you'd be hard pressed to spot it, and it's very comfortable. I first learned of them when I got a mini tuck for my LC9S which I loved. It's a little problematic to draw right now, it's not broken in and the P229 has a lot of slide features so it might take a while. But I couldn't be happier. I love my LC9 but in these crazy times I feel a lot more confident carrying a duty weapon. I don't see a lot of mention about crossbreed here so I thought I'd post this to get in on people's radars as another great holster company. They're a little pricey but I've found I save money by buying from them almost exclusively because I get what I want the first time, rather than buying 3 cheaper holsters I don't like and still end up having to buy a CB. This is all just my opinion of course. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jrFO7q

No comments:

Post a Comment