Saturday, August 29, 2020

Chest bag/rig for concealed carry while hiking?


I'm looking for a rig or bag that can help me carry a firearm concealed while I'm out hiking. Normally I would just carry AIWB, but I've got a dog who likes to join me on hikes, and I use a "hands-free" waist leash/fanny pack so he can walk by my side without me holding his leash, but that impedes any AIWB/behind back access. Some aspects of the bag that I would like would be something that allows cross draw, and doesn't look overtly "tactical", with a bunch of molle everywhere. Also, if it can stay snug while I am moving around and jumping. Glock 19 sized or smaller would be firearm as well.I remember a while back I saw some sort of cross-draw type bag that had a strap around the shoulder and around the back that kept everything snug and secure, but I can't remember the name for the life of me. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31CctAW

No comments:

Post a Comment