Friday, August 28, 2020

Where the hell do you guys carry your phones?


Probably the dumbest question I've ever posted. But in light of this being month of almost straight triple digits. I've been playing jenga with my daily edc.Sometimes I carry IWB or AIWB, depending on my mood, wallet and important documents go into left pocket. Keys and pocket knife go into right pocket, spare magazine goes into left butt pocket via ReloadWrap (Highly Recommended). Right rear pocket is handkerchief and other pocket knife.Then comes the phablet of a phone. Since every phone is a large flat brick nowadays. It doesn't really fit into any pocket nicely anymore, if I sit down, I have to pull it out.Unless I'm wearing pants with a extra cell phone pocket (which all pants should come with nowadays in my opinion), jackets or vest, which is not comfortable in triple digit temps (unless someone can recommend a lightweight jacket for 100F). I usually wear jeans, and before anyone recommends cargo pants. I have cargo pants on the way in the mail.I've tried a bunch of weird options, OWB phone holster/pouch (which the shirt catches on and exposes the spare mag or stretches the shirt which causes heavy printing, if I'm not paying attention), jury rigged IWB phone holster/Pouch (still trying to find a comfortable position, the phone stabs more into me then my gun).Anyone discovered a way/secret of carrying a phone along with all your daily EDC's? I think my next disastrous idea at this point is to grab my reloadwrap and turn that into a makeshift phone holster somehow, and clip that to my pants/belt.Edit: Apparently a lot of you guys shove your phones into your front pockets. I'm honestly amazed. How do you guys sit or kneel down without the phone stabbing you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EGeZNE

No comments:

Post a Comment