Wednesday, August 26, 2020

What self defense item would be best for me?

I’m a young woman, who is also very small and physically disabled (for context, I use a wheelchair and am partially paralyzed from the waist down, but my upper body is very strong). So obviously I look like a pretty easy target. I’m looking into getting something to help with self defense when I’m alone, and I’m wondering if anyone had any input on what’s best to use. I used to carry a pocket knife, but that can be easily used against me, and takes time to get out and wield. I’ve also considered pepper spray but again that can easily be used against me, and I could get caught in the cloud of spray. All the options I’ve seen seem to have some big downside like these, any advice?



Submitted August 26, 2020 at 09:35PM by Kay_Jay_Pea https://ift.tt/34ADoz9

No comments:

Post a Comment